I asked few of my friends to make a wishlist
of what they would love for their children or for themselves this Christmas.
List # 5
Gisela has recently joined our company and we are thrilled to have her.
She is a great friend, a fashion plate, an expert on vintage clothing and fun to be around.
Visit her blog here.
and her store.
Christmas in our home is always a reflection on how the year went,
appreciating our MANY blessings, and thankful to Christ who brings so much hope.
This year was definitely a year of so much change,
like many others I was let go from my design job.
But what may have looked like a scary moment for both Zoe and I was a big blessing in disguise!
I now was able to focus all my energy to being an entrepreneur
and work for a clothing label I truly love and am passionate about!
So now more then ever I truly appreciate Independent Designers and those folks who are all trying to make a business for themselves.
And this year my Christmas list has more focus on hand made and one of a kind items.
It’s such a good time now to support so much creativity while also helping small business’s thrive!
Here are my picks:
1. I want this fabric to do a D.I.Y. table cloth for a friend.
2. I want these gloves for my Christmas cooking:
3. I love this print done on antique news paper from 1883.
This shop has so many prints to choose from and very reasonable priced.
it’s really one of a kind due to the actual paper it’s drawn on.
5. I like this different type of jewelry holder, I don’t really like putting them in boxes because I forget what i have.
6. I’m dying to get these for Zoe, she loved them and how cool are they Doc Martens with a touch of hello Kitty.
7. Vintage kids books are the best! It’s so cute to not only read to your kids but to show them how wonderful the illustrations are!
(note: not sure i’ll want to read this one to my kiddo but loved the colors and illustrations)
8. These soaps sure do look so good to eat! would make a perfect addition to any quirky bathroom.
9. A girl could never get enough tights, these Anthropologie fox tights are to cute!
10. Last but not least cute hand made ornaments, the following is cute but you can also do as a family for a fun craft night and great hand made gifts for those you love:
Keep checking for more lists everyday this week!!!